Our Customer Satisfaction Policy is really quite simple, and I like keeping things simple. If for ANY reason you are ever dissatisfied with any of our products, give us a call, or send us an email, and we will refund your money and related shipping costs. Period… This policy applies to all of our Distributors and Retailers as well. If ever you were to have a problem obtaining a refund from any of our resellers, again, just give us a call and we will refund your money.
We want to do everything possible to make your return and exchange process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 60 days from the invoice date.
We are proud of the fact that:
• We do not charge a restocking fee.
• We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a “return authorization” from us.
• You have up to 60 days from the invoice date to return merchandise for refund or exchange..
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return/exchange. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase. If you paid for your order with a check/money order, we can issue a refund in the form of a company check 30 days after your invoice date – although you are welcome to make a return anytime within the 60 day period.
Returns may be shipped through USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the following address:
Great American Clay Company
1710 Fortview Rd.
Austin, TX 78704
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us.
• All shipping charges for product exchange become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Great American Clay. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and we will attempt to contact you for resolution. Original shipping is non-refundable on exchanges.
• Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging.
• We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received. If you are purchasing bulk Great American Clay or Base Lotions ingredients in order to create formulations, please inspect raw materials carefully before combining. We would recommend performing a small test batch with a specific ingredient if you have any questions or concerns about its possible performance in your recipe.
• We do not accept returns for clearance items.
• We do not accept returns of opened products which have a safety seal. The tamper evident safety seal must remain unbroken in order to qualify for a return.
• Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds or make exchanges for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 60 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 60 days of the invoice date.
If your purchase was made via Credit Card, your refund will be back to the same card used to make the purchase. If your purchase was by Cash or Check, your refund will be via a Company check sent to you registered mail, which will require your signature, within 48 hours of your request.
Since the inception of our first Clay company, Nature’s Body Beautiful, in 1995, Great American Clay and it’s predecessors have sacrificed our customers’ personal information for the purpose of extending marketing relationships with outside firms. We have never sold, traded, or rented our mailing list or customer information, which we feel would have violated our customer’s privacy. We make the decision to protect your privacy because that’s how we want to be treated. It’s just the right thing to do.
With regard to your online privacy, we only collect 4 specific pieces of information…
• When you subscribe to any of our e-mail communications or newsletters, your e-mail address will be stored on a third party server. You may completely remove your name from this by un-subscribing at anytime.
• When you add items to your shopping cart a “product identifier” cookie is placed on your computer to remember the items added to your cart so when you come back at a later time they will still be there.
• We monitor our web logs by employing the use of “stat counters” which assist us in determining possible page incompatibilities, dead links, the most useful pages to our customers, and to help us create richer content. We do not store information about YOU but rather we track information on the performance of our website, and the only identifiable information recorded is your computers IP address. This tool is solely used to help us improve the content of the site.
Our promise to you is that we will never sell, dissect, decimate, share, or trade your information. We do not research your buying habits. We do not sell your buying habits. Most of all we do not transfer your online purchasing and personal information onto any other machine. Every bit of information you have given to us stays safely with us…period.
SSL Security Certification
Since our predecessor’s beginnings, we have NEVER sold or traded any of our customer information, nor have we ever jeopardized that information or your privacy.
Usually, when we place orders online on most sites, all of our personal information including credit card information is stored on the company’s website server or Internet connected server. It can reside there for months and even years, ripe for the opportunity of theft.
Great American Clay does not employ this practice.
Immediately after you place an online order with Great American Clay, only a small handful of authorized employees have access to your order and they will promptly print out your order for further processing in our offices. Following this step, they then delete it from the server immediately. We do not let your information sit idly on a server, and no part of your personal or financial information is ever stored on any computer with an outside connection to a publicly accessible network (internet).
All hard copy orders that have been printed, processed, and shipped are further filed in a secure and protected environment, and then shredded after a predetermined time.
Websites that you buy from might not be the only security threat to be concerned about. Many companies contract third parties or outside credit card processing services. We DO NOT contract our credit card processing services to any outside organization. It is all done within our own facilities by our own staff.
To view our current security certificate, please click here: Security Certificate (<Note: Live Link once we have certification)